Thrift stores are awesome. Where else can you find what you’re looking for at a reasonably low price? Thrift stores sell clothes, appliances, tools, and even furniture. Sometimes, you find things that you didn’t know you were looking for. One man’s trash is another man’s treasure, they say. At the same time, there are some things at the thrift store that are really just trash.
1. Most family photos are priceless, but Bojack’s family costs about 50 cents.
2. I get that they were going for a pun here, but how do you misspell breast?
3. I can’t tell if this boob has a face or this face is a boob. Either way, I wish I had never seen it.
4. Art’s most mysterious smirk.
5. Not exactly the first lamp you wanna turn on when you just had a nightmare in the middle of the night.
6. Who…why…what is going on in this book??
7. Glad this person sold their diary before they had the chance to finish this crappy poem.
8. He’s embarrassed someone revealed him as the KKK grand wizard.
9. Oh good! I was looking for a demon mask to wear to my next satanic goat sacrifice.
10. Jesus, are you feeling alright? You look kind of pale in the beard.
11. Just think how sad it would have been if, on New Year’s Eve in 1999, Y2K actually happened and this was the last shirt someone wore on this planet.
12. This is where I’ll keep my heart until Xena finally professes her love for me.
13. I’ve heard of sad clowns, but this one’s life must be a train wreck.
14. I see nothing wrong with this. I would definitely buy Kung Fu Hamster and he would protect my home.
15. The great thing about this learning toy is that your child will forever be deathly afraid of numbers.
16. Disappoint every shoe collector on eBay by claiming to be selling your “Jordans” collection.
17. Yeesh! Robert Patterson really hasn’t had much going on since Twilight ended.
18. If you ever wanted a doll that accurately represents what a decaying corpse looks like, you’re in luck!
19. Not much wiggle room here. Not at all.
20. I feel like all of my ’90s TV crushes wore this same jacket (except Xena, of course).
(source Thrifting Nightmares)
It baffles me that the thrift store decided to keep this stuff. I hope they’re just keeping it so they can build a bonfire and burn it all at once.